Hi and welcome to Daily Picks and Flicks – viral videos, funny pictures and odd news blog. We cover all the funny, interesting and strange stuff that is buzzing around the world. The weirder the better.
Daily Picks and Flicks is about two guys and their dream – doing something fun for a living. The blog is updated every day, seven days a week with the sort of material everyone would want to share or talk about with friends, family and co-workers.
Each day, we surf the web in an effort to find interesting, entertaining and unique videos, pictures and weird news stories. If you like what you find here, please recommend us to your friends. We already like you. :)
Your privacy is important to us. If the opportunity for the input of personal data is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. We will never sell or otherwise distribute your email address, IP address or any other identifying information to outside parties unless required by law.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We don’t vouch for the accuracy of anything posted here. Contents of this site are not necessarily the views of management.
All the pictures, videos and news stories shown on Daily Picks and Flicks are the property of their respective owners. We don’t hold any copyright about mentioned content and we always give credit to the original source if we can find it. Sadly, this is not always possible, so if you find something that is in violation of your copyright, please send us an email providing the following information and we will remove the infringing material:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send an email to dailypicksandflicks [at] gmail.com