That’ll teach him!
KTLA’s Courtney Friel was reporting about a fire near L.A., when a shirtless man took the opportunity to ask her out. Because what reporter can resist a shirtless guy with a dog, right?! Watch the crazy video below:
This fireman was having a bad day at work while standing on a ladder and trying to extinguish a semi-truck fire in Memphis, Tennessee.
Too much hairspray?
A construction worker gets rescued by firefighters from a burning building on the AIG campus in Houston, Texas, just moments before part of it collapsed.
Alexander Chernikov, an amateur stuntman from Barnaul, Russia, jumped off the roof of a five-story building into the snow, after being set on fire. Even though the whole thing looks absolutely insane, the 22-year-old actually spent a week to prepare himself for the stunt. For example, he’s wearing a special asbestos cloth under those pants to protect himself from the fire:
During the Olympic torch relay in the city of Samara, Russia, the torch became engulfed in flames and started burning out of control. The symbol of the 2014 Winter Olympics ended up burned on the ground, along with the organizers pride.
A Polish guy does a burnout with his red BMW, ends up setting the car on fire.
A girl tries to make a twerking video for her boyfriend and manages to catch fire in the process. The video is already being labeled as the ‘worst twerk fail ever’, but I think that’s exaggerated. Sure, catching on fire can’t be good (btw, she is OK), but it’s still not as bad as Miley Cyrus twerking at VMAs.